Let’s take a look at some of the best wine racks on the market. We’ll cover a range from the popular wall-mountable wine racks, counter top versions and the standalone types. The wall mounted wine racks are particularly popular because of their convenience and space-saving benefits in the kitchen. From modest capacity to those that can house over 30 bottles we’ll cover the best that are on the market today.
When it comes to choosing a wine rack you need to consider whether the bottles will be held vertically, horizontally or tilted. If your bottles are corked then you need horizontal or lightly tilted racks to keep the cork from drying out and letting air in. Placing the bottle label up also allows you to see any sediment collecting too. If your bottles are of the screw top kind or if you are going to be shortly using corked bottles rather than storing them for months or years then vertical wine racks are ideal.
- 1 Wall mount or wall mountable wine racks
- 1.1 BGT Modern Art Design wall mountable wine rack
- 1.2 MyGift Industrial Wood & Pipe wall mounted rack
- 1.3 VintageView Le Rustique satin black wine rack
- 1.4 J&J Wire Contemporary wine bottle and glass holder
- 1.5 Napa Gift Store wine barrel wine rack & glass holder
- 1.6 Oenophilia mid-century wall mount wine rack
- 1.7 VintageView WS-21 wall mounted brushed nickel wine rack
- 1.8 VintageView WS41 wall mounted wine rack
- 1.9 Vintage View WS-33 satin black 27 bottle capacity wine rack
- 1.10 Upton Home wall-mounted curved wine rack
- 1.11 Ultra Wine Racks straight peg wall mounted wine rack
- 1.12 J&J Wire Grapevine bronze wine rack
- 2 Counter top wine racks
- 3 Free-standing wine racks
- 4 Under cabinet wine racks
- 5 Novelty Wine racks
- 6 Summary
Wall mount or wall mountable wine racks
As the name suggests these racks are designed to be attached to your wall, whether it be in a kitchen, dining room or wine cellar. Most come with the necessary fittings and fixings to do the job but sometimes we recommend buying these separately so you can get the best and strongest for your type of wall material.
BGT Modern Art Design wall mountable wine rack
This modern, clean-styled stainless steel wine rack holds up to five bottles of your favorite wine. It suits any apartment or home where you enjoy an attractive minimalist theme. The steel is cut by precision water jet making for a well-finished frame. It measures 25.5” x 5” x 4” and is perfect where space is tight. The metal is lightweight but strong and, once mounted, gives you confidence to place your wine bottles in securely.
- 100% brand new and high quality bottle rack with top shelf section.
- Vector vertical hanging bottle rack is a brushed stainless steel wall mounted wine rack which holds 5 bottles
- 3.6 inch wide bottle section will fit larger size wine and liquor bottles. You may also line up multiples for storage of more bottles
- Elegant contemporary rack designed specially for Home Kitchen, bar and restaurant
- Can be placed on its back or hung on the wall. You can also place it on standing position
MyGift Industrial Wood & Pipe wall mounted rack
Looking for a something a bit different? The MyGift wall-mounted wine rack certainly fits the bill. This wood and metal structure is a unique take on a wall mounted rack. An industrial-esque pipe suspends five helical metal bottle holders that carry your bottles upside down. The wooden backboard sports a chalkboard area allowing you to write brief messages, putting your mark on this eye-catching rustic storage. There is a certain earthy elegance to the MyGift hanging wine rack.
In practice the individual hangers are stable when holding a bottle so there’s no need to worry that the bottles may hit each other risking breakages. While this is aimed at the home market it would look equally good in a bar setting too.
- INDUSTRIAL RUSTIC: Wall mounted rustic wooden wine rack with industrial style black pipe bar and hanging wine bottle storage.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: 5 hanging metal spring design holders create the perfect basket for holding bottles of wine, beer or liquor.
- CHALKBOARD LABEL: A chalkboard surface lets you write inspiring quotes, features wines or cocktail menus, and messages to loved ones.
- SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE: Ideal for storing wine bottles in a restaurants, cafe, bar, winery or even in your own home.
- SPECS: Overall - 24.0 H X 18.0 W X 4.0 D; Chalkboard - 4.0 H X 21.5 W (in inches).
VintageView Le Rustique satin black wine rack
With a tagline of ‘See the wine, not the racks’ the VintageView metal rack is cleverly designed so as to obscure the bottle as little as possible while still providing a secure and attractive display. Coming in various finishes this one is the modern satin black that will add to the flair of any room. The Le Rustique can hold six 750 ml bottles in its compact design with only the top curlicues offering a hint of artistic indulgence. The height of the rack is 27.5” and this includes the detachable curlicues which measure a full vertical inch.
The rack comes with a simple wall mounting kit and good instructions. The bottles are held at a slight angle to ensure cork moisture at all times. This wine rack is remarkable value for money and looks a lot more expensive than it is. It’s an interesting talking point too with the way the bottles appear to be floating off the wall.
- See the Wine, Not the Racks. Dimensions: Width 12" Height 27.5" Depth 4". Rustic Chic Styling in a Black Satin Finish.
- Exquisite, Clean, Compact, Perfect. Holds Six (6) 750 ml Wine Bottles. Patented Forward-Label Design.
- Fuses Simple Space-Saving Storage with Breathtaking Decor. Combine Multiple Racks for a Gallery of Wine Label Artwork.
- Simple Wall Mounting (hardware and instructions included). The Le Rustique Wine Rack Offers Proper Angle Wine Storage Ensuring Cork Moisture
- Perfect for: Holidays, Weddings, House Warming Parties, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations, and Every Occasion in Between.
J&J Wire Contemporary wine bottle and glass holder
If you’re looking more for decorative flair where total capacity isn’t as important then this rather stunning design is one to consider. J&J features twice in our ‘Best Wine Racks’ review and both times it’s for artistic pieces like this. Modern, clean art meets functionality with this black powder coated iron wall-mountable frame. Made here in the States this wine holder can take three bottles and a pair of long stem glasses. When on your wall it’ll be 26” wide, 27” high and just 4” deep. It’s nice to see that some thought has been put into the mounting holes too; their placement being perfect for fixing into studs.
The entire model has been welded so that no assembly is required on your part and that there are no pieces which can become loose. The mounting accessories were bundled in the package we received but this seems to be a bit of luck of the draw as we are aware that they don’t always ship with these.
- Durable Wrought Iron Construction
- Highest Quality Black Powder-coat Finish
- Holds Three Bottles of Wine and Two Glasses
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions are 26"L x 4"W x 27"H
Napa Gift Store wine barrel wine rack & glass holder
This gorgeous wine rack holds up to five bottles and four long stem wine glasses in its rustic reclaimed wood and original oak red wine barrel stave. This is the first hand-made wine rack on test and they are crafted right here in the Napa Valley. Functional meets heritage, the imprints of the barrel’s metal bands were seen clearly on our review model. This wine rack comes pre-assembled so all you have to do is to mount it to a wall. The backboard has pre-drilled holes and comes complete with screws so you can attach it to studs or drywall anchors. It’s a solid, stable rack that gives you assurance that your wine and glasses will be safe and secure. It’s a chunky piece, fully 20” wide, 13.5” high and 6” deep.
Aesthetically, the rustic charm of its contrast of metal and wood really makes the Napa Gift Store wine rack a must-buy. It’s crafted by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. The natural curve of the stave works to embrace the bottles.
The customer service is worthy of a mention too – nothing is too much trouble if you feel you have any issue with their products.
- WALL MOUNTED WINE holds up to 5 wine bottles and 4 long stem wine glasses.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA using an original wine barrel stave and high quality reclaimed wood. The Wine Barrel Stave comes from a Napa Valley wine barrel and you may be able to see the markings of the metal bands that held the wine barrel together and the red wine saturated into the wood at the back of the stave.
- INSTANT RUSTIC CHARACTER AND STYLE is added to any room you hang this one of a kind functional wine decor item and it makes a great conversation piece.
- ARRIVES SAFE AND FAST , already assembled and ready to mount. Your new wall mounted wine rack ships directly from Amazon and is safely packaged and guaranteed to arrive safely and on time. Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping!
- DIMENSIONS: 13.5H x 20W x 6D (in inches)
Oenophilia mid-century wall mount wine rack
If you class yourself as an oenophile – or wine lover – then take a look at this overlapping and interlocking rack comprising arrays of black metal rectangles. Similar in look to the J&J contemporary wine holder, this goes for smart, sharp corners instead of rounded ones. It’s bigger too and has a capacity of ten bottles. There are various combinations you can try when you assemble it but we did find it a bit awkward to work out (possibly due to reviewing some wines earlier in the day…) The instructions could do with extra explanatory text but the accompanying images tell a thousand words as they say. Stick with these and you should be fine. The rack essentially forms two pieces which you interlock; the first measures 20.75” by 23.75” and the second 24.5” by 24”. The package does include anchors and the relevant fixtures and fittings. When mounted to the wall it sits about 4” deep and is really strong, more so than you would expect from just seeing the photos.
- Made of durable metal with dark finish
- 2-Pieces together create a 10-bottle racking system on the wall
- Handsome, timeless design
- Ships in two sections in one box; Anchors are included
- Creates a stunning visual display for your wine
VintageView WS-21 wall mounted brushed nickel wine rack
This is our second entry for VintageView and it’s one of their new range of two-foot high metal-finish wine racks. It has a width is 8” and depth of 5.25”. It’s a rather special frame that can be cut or stacked to produce a fun and flexible solution to your bottle storage. This can display six bottles but you can easily add to this by incorporating additional racks.
The WS-21 is fashioned from high grade steel and this one bears a stunning brushed-nickel plating. It comes with mounting hardware (toggle bolts, screws and zinc spiral inserts) to enable you to attach it to a range of different surfaces. It needs a little assembly out of the box but nothing particularly difficult. You can set it so that the bottles point to the left or the right.
We think that this wine rack would suit a home bar or professional bar where space is at a premium.
- The brand new 2-foot Wall Series option is perfect for just about any place limited by height, including wet bars, vertical wall spaces, closets and pantries. As with our entire Wall Series offerings, these new racks are stackable and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project. Constructed of high-quality steel with powder coated or plated finishes, our racks are durable, easy to install, and great for both residential and commercial applications.
- Dimensions: 24"(h) x 8"(w) x 5 1/4"(d). Holds 6 wine bottles.
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Mounts to almost any wall surface. Now includes mounting hardware
- Simple Assembly Required
VintageView WS41 wall mounted wine rack
So far we’ve only covered modest capacity wine racks, now let’s take a look at this offering from VintageView (yes, again!) that can hold 12 bottles. Coming in three finishes, this one is the satin black powder coating which really looks the business. It’s 48” high and has a width and depth of 12” and 5.25” respectively. It’s a strong steel frame that would be straightforward to sit flush against any wall surface.
The manufacturer proudly states that they offer a lifetime guarantee on their product, something we appreciate as it shows how VintageView stand by their workmanship.
- Twelve rows, one bottle deep
- Dimensions: 48" (h) x 12"(w) x 5-1/4"(d). Holds 12 wine bottles
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Mounts to almost any wall surface. Includes mounting hardware.
- Simple Assembly May be Required
Vintage View WS-33 satin black 27 bottle capacity wine rack
If you have slightly less room but much more wine then this option demonstrates what you can do with a limited space and clever design – a wine rack that can handle 27 bottles by stacking them three deep! On the other hand, if you have your own cellar or the room, you can make yourself quite a handsome collection by having several of these mounted to your walls. A word of caution however – one bottle of wine can weigh around three pounds, a full rack will weigh upwards of 80 pounds! Make sure that the fixings you use and the walls you mount it on are strong enough for that kind of stress. There are fittings included but we would prefer to err on the side of caution and use stronger deck screws.
The height of this rack is 36” and it has both a width and depth of 12”. The set comes with caps and connectors so you can combine further racks or trim the lengths and close them neatly. The construction is well designed and thought out and we have no doubts at all that this robust steel frame will last you many years without problems.
- Nine rows, three bottles deep
- Dimensions: 36" (h) x 12"(w) x 12"(d). Holds 27 wine bottles
- Rugged Steel Construction
- Mounts to almost any wall surface. Includes mounting hardware.
- Simple Assembly May be Required
Upton Home wall-mounted curved wine rack
The Upton Home wine rack is beautifully designed curvy storage that can hold up to eight bottles. Made expertly from Asian hardwoods this is a striking focal point for any room. It works well in practice too, by having the necks pointing outwards means that you can periodically turn them easily and remove them quickly. It’s a whiskers over three feet high (36.25”), 12.5” wide and 7.25” deep.
If you want to display your favorite bottles then this could be the wine rack for you.
Ultra Wine Racks straight peg wall mounted wine rack
*****Our final choice for wall mounted racks comes in the shape of this modern-looking 48” high satin black affair with a 12 bottle capacity. As with the Upton Home rack, this holds the bottles with their necks outward, but unlike that rack this one is a simple, more Spartan design which is ideally suited for mounting several of these side by side in your cellar. The model on test was a satin black but it is also available with a chrome finish. The bottles can be held at a maximum of 60 degrees to ensure the corks are always wet but this slightly reduces the available clearance for your bottles. The rack can handle larger bottles such as pinot noir – we would recommend that when you install it you have a bottle or two on hand to check for clearance as you progress.
When mounted, it’s a slim 3.5” wide and 8.8” deep. The dual rail, or peg, system is strong and not obtrusive – your bottles are put on center-stage, not the framework!
The set comes with a wrench which you are advised to use to make sure that all the nuts holding the rails are tight as some can come loose in transit. All but two of ours were able to be tightened (and not by much!)
We certainly recommend the Ultra Wine Racks model for professional and reliable storage that has a contemporary, minimalist feel.
- Modern, sleek design makes any area (residential or commercial) organized and aesthetically pleasing
- Wall mounted wine rack is easy-to-install and includes mounting hardware
- Metal wine rack can be canted up to a 60-degrees right or left, creating endless design possibilities
- Available in Chrome and Satin Black
- Dimensions: 36" (h) x 3.5"(w) x 8.5" (d); displays 9 bottles
J&J Wire Grapevine bronze wine rack
The second J&J wine rack is this amazing grapevine-styled bottle holder. This model has again been made in the States and is manufactured from the same grade of wrought iron. In this case the finish is a textured bronze affect through a powder coat finish.
This wine holder accommodates seven regular bottles of wine and we love how the helical coils look so much like vine tendrils – a really nice bit of design. Once on the wall this rack measures 20” wide, 40” high and sits 5” deep from the wall.
- Durable Wrought Iron Construction
- Highest Quality Textured Bronze Powder-coat Finish
- Holds Seven Bottles of Wine
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions are 20"L x 5"W x 40"H
Counter top wine racks
These wine racks are best if you don’t have wall space or if you want a few bottles to hand as you prepare meals in the kitchen or as a feature on a table.
Sorbus Bamboo foldable counter top wine rack
As a good value entry-level rack this Sorbus model is perfect to cleanly display six bottles on any flat surface. It’s black coated bamboo that has a good finish that serves as a good backdrop to whatever bottles you place in it. It’s a sturdy rack and has the added benefit of being able to fold up when not in use (not that this feature would be used often by us!) When open it measures 14” long and 8” wide and high. A functional design that is both classic as it is timeless, this countertop rack transforms any room into a home bar.
It requires no assembly, just take it out of the well-packaged box and you’re set to load it up.
- BAMBOO COUNTERTOP WINE RACK(BLACK)- Showcase, organize, and store up to 6 wine bottles-Ideal for both new wine collectors and expert connoisseurs
- FLAT SURFACE DESIGN -Two horizontal shelves provide a sturdy freestanding surface , practical for countertops, tabletops, and shelves in or above wood cabinets
- ELEGANT WOOD LOOK- A statement piece for any counter space or wine cellar- Constructed from high quality wood -Complements a wide variety of décor
- COMPACT SIZE -Space-saving wood shelf design -Perfect for small kitchens and dining rooms - Requires little counter space for holding various sized bottles
- FOLDABLE & FUNCTIONAL- Foldable rack quickly collapses close for easy storage when not in use - Place multiple racks side-by-side to create your own mini wine cellar display -Measures Approximately 14" L x 8" W x 8" H(OPEN) -Measures Approximately 14" L x 11" W x 2.75" H (FOLDED CLOSE)
Mango Steam 6 bottle wine rack
This strong steel rack sports a neat black powder coating with no rough edges or burrs. It can be placed horizontally or vertically on your counter or table top. At first we weren’t sure of its stability in the upright position but when we had it in front of us we were soon won round.
The ‘feet’ double up as functional handles for easy portability and the rounded nature of the frame make it unlikely to scratch whichever surface you put it on. Coming fully assembled it’s ready out of the box which is always a welcome discovery. Size-wise, the Mango Steam measures 14.25” long by 5” deep by 7.75” high.
- Holds 6 bottles securely.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Handles for easy moving.
- All steel construction with a durable powder coating.
- Comes fully assembled.
Bella Vino wooden wine rack
Bella Vino’s take on the six-bottle wine rack is this rather beautiful beveled wood and polished metal offering. This sturdy rack can hold both the regular 750 ml and the larger 1.5 liter bottles. The Bella Vino also comes with fixing brackets as it is can be wall mounted too! We were very impressed by the quality of the wood and the finish – this rack accentuates any surface you place it on. It measures a fraction under 11” wide by 8.5” high and 8” deep.
This would be a lovely present to give the wine-lover in your life.
- HOLDS YOUR WINE PERFECTLY: Typical Wine Racks generally can't hold 750 ml - 1.5 liter bottles together. But the Wooden Wine Rack by Bella Vino was originally designed to present a sturdy foundation made of wood while also being easily expandable to accommodate all your finest selections. We know you give value to your wine, that's why we believe you only need the finest carved wine rack with the strongest foundation to ensure that your collection is lasts for years to come.
- YOUR COMPLETE SET: Sometimes it's always better to get your wine off the wall instead of the kitchen countertop. That's why the Wine Rack comes with a handy mountain bracket to ensure that it can stick to the wall of your home or restaurant while also giving you the option to set it on the table. Because of the Wine Rack's design, it can stand on any surface without support unless on the wall and is still highly functional when you have guests or want a bottle for yourself.
- YEARS OF SATISFACTION: There's a reason why wine tastes better after years of settling the grapes. By choosing a design that lasts throughout the ages, with a fully functional wine rack, you'll be able to continue drinking a glass of the best wine in your collection with a promise of a lasting tomorrow. This is only made possible if you also have the most convenient and high-quality wine rack that can hold any bottle without you worrying that it will break. For many more years to come.
- BEAUTIFUL CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: We chose to follow a contemporary design for your wine rack because we trust that "less is more" when presenting a classic collection to your friends. By using wood for your wine rack, each contemporary design piece shows a certain type of elegance that can be brought from your home to a restaurant. The design philosophy means to "live in the moment" where contemporary designers use the promise of line and space to create a wine rack that lasts through the decades.
- A STRONG FOUNDATION: We crafted this wine rack using wood to create a strong foundation that allows you to put together different bottles of your collection. Not only this, but it was crafted in a way that made the wine rack expandable per section without harming its grip on other bottles. More than that, the wood enhances the smell and taste of the wine while also ensuring that nothing will be spilled, dropped, or have the quality diminished while you let the grapes settle for a few more years.
Mosa Natural Bamboo 18 bottle stackable wine rack
What’s not to like about this rustic-esque solid chunk of wine rack? Made from sustainably-sourced bamboo that has been worked into a hardwood-rivaling material this is a very robust rack to store your wine in. It comes as two self-assembly stackable frames that you can add to with additional packs for a truly breathtaking collection. It bears design cues of European wine cellars but its dressed, smooth edges make it equally at home in a kitchen, dining room or bar table. Assembly is straightforward slotting and no tools are required.
The completed rack is 34.5” long by 12” high and deep. It holds nine bottles per level, 18 altogether. We see this as a handsome crossover between a free-standing and a countertop wine rack.
- STYLISH DESIGN: Sleek look to accent any home, kitchen, counter top, or bar table
- COMPACT SIZE: 33.5" X 9.4" X 11.5", ideal wine rack for smaller kitchens or for attractive, space saving storage
- IDEAL GIFT: Great gift for housewarming, a bridal shower wine gift basket or for a wine tasting party
- HORIZONTAL DESIGN: Constructed of lightweight, durable bamboo that holds each bottle horizontally to keep wine fresh
- EASY ASSEMBLY: No tool is needed to assemble
Free-standing wine racks
Popularly used in traditional wine cellars, the free standing wine rack is typically a hefty wooden structure that can be stacked several levels high. Other types include tall wrought metal frames that bear more than a passing resemblance to a wine bookcase.
Sorbus Wine Rack Bordeaux Chateau style wine rack
The first of our free standing wine racks is another model from Sorbus and it’s a decorative arched metal frame with a powder black finish. This model can hold 23 bottles, including the larger 1.5 liter ones. Surprisingly this French-style rack comes pre-assembled so it’s ready to go out of the (big) box. It’s 34” high, 13” wide and 7” deep.
This rack is well designed and put together. It feels durable and we could see it lasting you many years without problem. This elegant and creatively designed wine rack isn’t overly pretentious and would suit many homes.
- Arched, free-standing wine rack stores up to 23 bottles of your favorite wine
- Constructed of durable metal that holds each bottle horizontally to keep wine fresh longer until you're ready to drink
- Elegant design to accent any home, kitchen, dining room, or wine cellar
- Great wine rack to store or start any wine collection - Also makes a great gift for any special occasion
- No Assembly Required - Can be placed right on floor and has a handle for easy portability - Holds most standard wine bottles and measures approximately 7"x13"x34"
Mango Steam 32 bottle glass top wine rack
We love the Mango Steam rack! It looks amazing, can tidily store 32 regular wine bottles and has a glass countertop that really sets it off. It’s a little more expensive than the previous Mango Steam model but it has more useful features like floor levelers which help you make sure this unit is perfectly straight. The construction is a strong, yet lightweight, steel and is black powder coated for a modern and classy finish. The bottles are held at a slight incline that helps to keep the corks wet. The wine rack measures 26.75” high, 21” wide and 9” deep which means that the necks of the bottles protrude slightly. It’s a particularly stable configuration and the only slight negative is that the labels aren’t as easy to read as on some of its rivals.
It’s a self-assembly piece but we had no trouble lining up the components; the instructions are clear and all the fixings were present. This wine rack comes in a smaller and in a larger size too if this model appeals to you but you need more options for your available space.
We have no hesitation in recommending this as a present to yourself or to someone you know who’s always complaining they can’t find a wine rack that is a great blend of form and function.
- Holds 32 standard 750 ml size bottles.
- Glass table top adds extra functionality.
- Steel construction with a durable powder coating.
- Floor levelers for stability.
- Dimensions: 26 3/4"H x 20 7/8" W x 9" D
DisplayGifts stackable 72 bottle wine rack
Needing some seriously large storage for your wine collection? This DisplayGifts stackable wine rack is just what you are looking for. Able to store 72 bottles horizontally, these stained black pine wood racks are solid and we are confident you will love seeing your collection displayed in them. They will accommodate pinot noir bottles if you place a regular bottle between them.
Some assembly is required but we found it straightforward and took us less than 10 minutes. You don’t need any tools for this either which comes as a relief. The company boasts a ‘wobble-free’ guarantee, the dowel pins included lock each connection point together and once you’ve built it the wine rack isn’t going anywhere! If you want to be doubly sure then put wood glue on the dowel pins before assembly. This sizable model measures some 46.5” in width, 30” in height and has a generous depth of 11.5”. Each row is placed in tiers and further locks the whole rack together. The bottles tilt slightly forward once placed inside. Having this DisplayGifts wine rack in your home will make you feel quite the seasoned collector.
If you need more capacity than this then the manufacturer happily recommends that another unit be placed on top to bring the storage space up to 144. There are additional dowel pins already included, which we think may be spares but the instructions say they re for the purpose of adding another rack on top. If you decide this option is for you then we would definitely suggest gluing the dowels and also fixing it to a wall for safety.
- Only fit Pinot Noir if you separate each with a Merlot or Cabernet bottle.
- Stained BLACK. Made from Pine wood. Wobble-Free Guarantee!, with dowel pins to interlock each connection point. Don't risk your wine other rack by other seller. One fall and you will regret it the rest of your life. . No other makers are providing that feature.
- Made of Pine Wood, it is natural that there a knots on the wood.
- Measurements: 46.5"WX30"HX11.5"D Assembled. space between each row from the bottom of the scallop cut to the bottom of the row above is 3.6"
- Easy to Assemble, takes minutes
Under cabinet wine racks
If space is tight or if you just want to add a little bit of extra storage close at hand while preparing meals then you might find an under cabinet wine rack very useful.
Wallniture under cabinet wine storage rack
The Wallniture bottle rack is understated, simple and practical; its 5.5 mm black wrought iron frame is more than capable of bearing three regular wine bottles. It comes with a decent set of fittings and fixings so you can hang it securely from your chosen cabinet. At time of writing, there is a typo (at least we think it’s a typo!) on the website that says this set comes with four small nuts and a small ranch!
- Wine glass storage can be done with these under cabinet wrought iron stemware rack
- This durable iron wine rack is quite a space-saver, mount it under your kitchen cabinets
- Feel like gourmet chef right in your kitchen and be the envy of your friends with your taste in wine
- Your special wine or liquor collection deserve a royal treatment. Bring your bottle out of the wine cellar
- This liquor bottle rack is made of 8 mm wrought iron built to last you years to come it is rustproof
Novelty Wine racks
Displaying your chosen bottles of wine needn’t be a case of the more the merrier. Thinking of the old adage of quality over quantity comes to mind when looking for unusual wine racks. Sometimes a rack that displays a single bottle makes for a great centerpiece or as a gift to someone special. Let’s take a fun look at a few of these more unusual offerings!
LL Home Two Revolver wine bottle holder
Interested in the Old West or like the heritage associated with it? Then why not purchase one of these limited edition lifelike twin-revolver stands? This holds a single bottle in a tilted upright position and looks amazing with good detailing on the guns, bullets and the belt. It’s a compact 8.25” x 6.25” x 7.75” in size and could be placed on a desk, table or even by a fireside.
Our review model came in a box within a box with a Styrofoam enclosure. They were taking no chances at any damage happening in transit. We would be very happy to receive this as a gift ourselves!
- Lifelike details on revolver, bullets, and belt leatherwork set this wine holder apart
- Ideal for both above the counter or on the floor
- Measures 8.25"x6.25"x7.75"
Thirteen Chefs Leaning Tower wine bottle holder
Thirteen Chefs do a small range of world landmark themed wine bottle holders. The one on test was inspired by Italy’s Leaning Tower of Pisa but there are also Paris’s Eiffel Tower and Britain’s Elizabeth Tower (which houses London’s Big Ben) available too. Fun is the name of the game here and any of these are good to be given as a unique present. They are crafted from metal and given a vintage appearance, a sort of antique bronze effect. They may look a little slight and only weigh 1.2 lbs but they do feel sturdy in your hands. The top of the tower simply comes off to allow you to place a regular wine bottle inside. So if you just like to keep one bottle on hand and want some amusing décor then why not give some kitchen worktop space for one of these little fellas?
- Bring Italy to Life with Your Own Leaning Tower
- Perfect Gift for Wine Enthusiasts and Wine Lovers
- One Bottle Wine Rack for Displaying Prized Wine
- Classically Inspired from Italian Design, Fun Kitchen Decor
- Hand Crafted Steel Artistry
So there you have it, our pick of the best wine racks from free-standing, countertop to wall mountable (with a couple of novelty items for good measure!) You needn’t break the bank with any of our top quality choices either – all our recommended wine racks are affordable and reliable.