Last Updated on
Every good home bar needs great entertainment and what better way to enjoy a cocktail than with friends playing Texas Hold’em? And for that you need a poker table, so sit back and take a read of the best poker tables for your home bar.
How to choose a poker table
When you’re shopping for your home bar poker table there are some tips to bear in mind to make sure you get the right table for you. One of the first considerations is the amount of space you have available in your home bar and the number of players you are likely to assemble. Poker tables come in an array of sizes from cozy four-seaters through to substantial 10-seaters.
Up next there are the installation options. By this we mean do you want a table that can be folded away easily or one which is more of a permanent feature.
Thirdly we have the all-important cloth finish. As well as coming in an array of colors with green, red, blue and black being most popular, there is also the suited variety which, as the name suggests, bears an attractive pattern of repeated card suits. To top this off we also have an option for a speed cloth. This is treated with Teflon making it liquid repellant – great for cleaning up drink spills, and also means that the dealer can easily slide cards to any player no matter where they are sitting.
Giantex foldable 8-player poker table
The Giantex is a well-rounded entry-level contender for best poker table with strong steel legs and a supportive steel frame. This is a portable table that you can fold away in between games. We love the padded armrest that incorporates sizable cup holders for beers or cocktail glass. This cushioned rim is water resistant as you might expect but there are models on the market which aren’t, so it is worth making double sure. In our opinion, the armrests are a vital part of any good poker table, comfort and practicality are essential when playing. The table top itself comprises solid wood and is level with no bumps or dips.
The felt is labelled as speed cloth and waterproof. It’s padded too and has a professional feel to it.
Size-wise, when it’s extended in use the table measures 73” x 32” x 30”. Once folded it collapses to a manageable 36.5” x 32” x 7”. While being sturdy the Giantex is also lightweight enough at 54 lbs to move by one person.
In use this table may be better suited for six rather than eight people if you want to give everyone plenty of arm space. It’s definitely a robust piece and we think that it would survive daily use including collapsing it down after each use. Its hinges are strong, and the blocks underneath are satisfyingly solid for longevity. The felt is good quality but it’s not as fast as other speed cloths we’ve trialed.
- ♣️ Cup holder & Chip Tray: The table is equipped with 8 cup holders on the edge of top, which provide players convenience to put handy staff and avoid unexpected pouring out of your refreshment, and a chip tray in the middle as well, making the surface of the table more tide and clean.
- ♣️ Folding Design: The design of the poker table is out of your better using experience. For instance, the table is foldable, which allows you to take it with you to party or friends’ house easily. In addition, the edge of poker table is tenderly padded, offering comfortable support for hand or body reclining.
- ♣️ 8 Player Poker Table: The table is designed to fit up to 8 players to play poker together, which is practicable for family use, offering you and your family great leisure time. Table Size: 73"X32"X30", Folding Size: 36.5"X32"X7". Except for family night, the poker table is also perfect for other occasions like bachelor’s night and team building.
- ♣️ Professional Surface: The surface of the poker table is printed with professional blackjack poker layout and rules, featuring card placement areas and making it easier for green hands. Besides, the table top is cover by polyester and PVC, guaranteeing you a easy-cleaning table.
- ♣️ Sturdy Structure: The poker table is framed by solid metal, with close connection with the table top, enabling the table to bear high pressure. Furthermore, the top of this poker table is made from MDF board, which can also provide strong support for heavy chips or body press as well.
Lancaster 10 Player Casino Style Folding Poker Game Table
The Lancaster is a table with a special place in our hearts. Falling neatly in between a budget table and a higher end purchase, this is ‘the one with the lights’. It has to be said that the array of blue LEDs which encircle the playing area are this table’s defining point. They add an extra dimension to the experience and are quite fun especially if you play in low light.
This poker table seats ten people although eight is best to give everyone decent space. The rail is well cushioned so you can lean forwards for the all-important bluffing Mexican stand-off. The metal cup holders are a little disappointing in that they can be a bit loose and not up to the quality we expect., but will still hold a good whisky glass. However the quality of the cloth makes up for it; it plays fast and the dealer can easily slide cards to the far ends with the minimum of fuss.
The Lancaster is a fold-up table which makes it useful if space is tight. When it’s in place the well-constructed table is solid and is great value for money.
- Casino-style poker game table fits up to 10 people
- Inlaid LED lights all around
- Made of high grade felt to ensure high quality game and sport
- Rail is cushioned for comfort
- Features 10 cup holders for your favorite beverages
BBO Poker Rockwell Poker Table for 10 Players
When nothing but the best will do, the Rockwell Poker table will meet and surpass your needs. This top quality, premium poker table is at home equally in a dining room as it is in your home bar although – be warned – you’ll need a substantial space to accommodate such an amazing piece. Starting with the solid frame fashioned from oak with its fabulous mahogany gloss finish, the Rockwell is every bit the style icon. A five-inch-wide racetrack or armrest is upholstered in comfortable foam overlaid with faux leather ensuring you never tire as time passes you by playing into the small hours. The track sports ten four-inch stainless steel cup holders which are of great quality.
With the Rockwell you get a twofer! Yes, this poker table doubles up as a rather prestigious dining table. As a dining table it seats 10 people with beautiful mahogany hardwood dining chairs. For poker you can have up to eight players in action. Swapping between surfaces is a breeze so you can go from dining table to dining tables in no time.
The impressive classical clawfoot design adds to the elegance of this amazing table, it truly is a talking point that will wow your guests. Did we mention they were made from solid oak?
The Rockwell is available with a range of playing surfaces. Whether you prefer traditional felt or the upgraded liquid-resistant suited speed cloth the choice is yours. They are upholstered right here in the States – California to be precise – so you can be assured that the finish will be top notch. After all BBO Poker Tables was the official supplier to the World Poker Tour in 2015, not bad for a company that only started in 2006.
The table’s dimensions are 94 x 45 x 30 inches (poker table layout up to armrest) and 96 x 48 x 32 inches (dining table layout). The chairs are 39” tall and are also available to purchase separately.